Monday, November 12, 2007

I suck at blogging

It's official. But you knew that.

Considering my 2nd-to-last post is me saying "Hey world, I'm gonna blog more, starting now!" .. and that was like 3 months ago.
The worst part is that I used to be pretty good at this. Uh, on a different blog... a long time ago... you probably didn't read it. I swear.

Well, I suppose I blame some pretty significant life changes (moved continents, bought a house, got a dog, approaching parenthood), but that's a cop-out.

So here it goes again. Back to the 8bit persona. Yup, here we go.
No promises, but I'm gonna try.


---
In the meantime, don't forget the Flickr feed (stevemcghee). The 'ol iPhone is helping me keep that reasonably up-to-date. If you're a geek and you read this blog via a Feedreader, you should make sure you're getting the latest feed, as I'm using FeedBurner to splice in those pics as well.

I guess you could find me on Facebook (stevemcghee) too, but thats kinda lame. Right?
No, I'm not gonna mention that other site.

No comments: